Embroidery is a process where your design is copied and digitized. The digitized design is transferred via a computer to an embroidery machine which then selects stitch angles and thread colours based on the file information and machine operator input. Embroidery is suitable for smaller designs on shirts such as breast prints or sleeve prints.
To assist us in finalising your quote or order within a reasonable time-frame and without complication we require the following:-
- Browse our catalogues and choose a shirt/cap – supply us with relevant code numbers, colours and sizes required.
- How many items you wish to be embroidered
- Size and positioning of designs (eg. Left Breast/Right Sleeve or Back)
- Artwork provided in Corel X4, Illustrator 10 or EPS format
- Whether or not you require delivery or if you would prefer to pick-up