Is a process where your design is transferred to mesh screens then printed onto your shirt. The shirt is then dried through a heating appliance to ensure it is colour fast. Screenprinting can be utilised on most smooth, heat resistant products (or apparel)
We cannot screenprint roughened surfaces like polar fleece or surfaces that melt.
To assist us in finalising your quote or order within a reasonable timeframe and without complication we require the following:-
- Browse our catalogues and choose a shirt – supply us with relevant shirt code numbers, colours and sizes required.
- How many items to be printed.
- Colour of item.
- Print size and positions (eg Left Breast/Right Sleeve or Back)
- How many colours are in the print
- Artwork to be provided in AS eps format
- Do you require delivery or would you prefer to pick-up